Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Status dropdown list

Status dropdown list 15 years 5 months ago #5542

I need to be able to add a couple more selections in the Status dropdown list.

It currently has:

open
on-hold (I use for pending a response from customer)
closed

I need to be able to add:

processed
shipped

These additions would really help the communication process well with the customers. I've already had one customer ask why a ticket was on hold, where as, if I could have selected \"processed\" , this would not have been an issue with him.

Where would I be able to add these anyway? If not, could you guys add this to the next revision?

Thx
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Status dropdown list 15 years 5 months ago #5547

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello,

When the initial specifications of the component were built, we've put a lot of thought into creating the statuses - to keep them as simple as possible:
- open: when the ticket is first sent by the customer or when a customer has replied;
- on-hold: a staff member has replied (and is waiting for customer input, hence the ticket is being processed);
- closed: the ticket is closed (hence the issue resolved) and no new replies are permitted.

Our future plans for RStickets! don't include adding or changing statuses (for the moment). The statuses are hard coded in the database and throughout the core files. We don't encourage modifying the files, as we will be unable to continue giving you support for our product.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!