Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Using the template.css

Using the template.css 13 years 11 months ago #10480

Hi,

Can please anyone tell me how I can let the RSForm Pro use the template.css of the website?
The buttons in the form are different from the ones I use in my template. I would like them to be the same.

I hope someone can help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

Petra
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Using the template.css 13 years 10 months ago #10528

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

You could try inspecting one of your site's buttons and see the name of the class used for the CSS style. You could then add the following line in the "Additional attributes" of your form's buttons:

class="your_class_name"
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!